Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tagged...I'm it

Hmmmmm.... let me see.....


Four jobs I have had:

1. Editor for a literary journal
2. Built pill-crushing machines at a CIA/DEA small cover business as part of a sting operation on a shop in the same complex several suites down (didn't know at the time-found out afterwards)
3. Worked as a newspaper reporter and photographer
4. Freelance graphic designer


Four movies I can watch ad nausium:

1. The Big Lebowski
2. Patton
3. Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World
4. So I married an Axe Murderer


Four places I've lived:

1. Pelham, Alabama
2. Halle-Neustadt, Sachsen Anhalt, Germany
3. Buffalo, New York
4. Albany, New York


Four t.v. shows I love: (or I used to watch)

1. Deadwood
2. Poirot Mysteries
3. Cadfael Mysteries
4. Good Eats



Four places I've vacationed:

1. Monterey, California
2. Berlin, Germany
3. Innsbruck, Austria
4. St. Louis, Missouri (on a paddle-wheel steamer)


My four favoritest dishes:

1. Any Indian dish made by my wife (especially pekoras)
2. My wife's spaghetti (the really spicy kind with ground beef)
3. Doritos and Brauschweiger
4. Pizza at Jupiter's in Berkeley


Four sites I visit daily:

1. www.apple.com
2. www.usbank.com
3. www.apple.com/support
4. www.mac.com


Four places I'd rather be right now:

1. Anywhere with my wife
2. At Disney again with my wife
3. Playing playstation
4. At 1611 S. State Street, Apt. #9 Ann Arbor, MI 48104


Well, since I don't know four other "bloggers" and I just learned how to be a "blogger" myself I'll just leave it at that.

As an afterthought though just thought I'd let ya'll know that a 1GB iPod Nano made its debut today ($149) and the prices of the two iPod Shuffles dropped (512MB - was $99/now $69 and the 1GB - was $129/now $99). Consequently this caused Dell to pull one of its MP3 players off the market.

3 comments:

apete said...

Just so you know, Sylvie's bringing back my iPod Shuffle the next time. The damn thing worked for two weeks before it stopped playing. Arg.

apete said...

Oh and you make a good blogger!

Allison said...

errr...having had harrassment and bad experiences via MeanPeopleOnTheInternet, you might not want to post someone's home address for all web-bots and other mean people. Especially not someone you really care for.

(Just a tip.)