Monday, February 22, 2010

My my aren't we prolific today

I have to announce it to the world. It can be done. It's possible to do it while still young. And it totally feels like you are flying on top of the world!

Jeff and I are, as of today, completely credit card debt free! A few years ago, we had easily 20K between the 2 of us on credit cards. We used consolidation, 0% interest transfer offers, tax refund money and a big chunk of our salary to pay it all off! I know some of you have much more than that in CC debt but we also have a much bigger student loan now to pay off. A car payment, where we thought we'd have none by now, because the Element committed suicide last June. So, it feels exhilarating to be able to say we paid off our credit cards.

YIPPEE!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Congratulations! I'm so jealous.

Brian and I are on a very tight budget these days so that we can be credit card debt free, too! If we stick to the plan, we'll be done by the end of this year.