Thursday, April 01, 2010

Music

Anjuli's comment on Facebook got me thinking yesterday. Do all my friends think that becuase I like country, I couldn't possibly like any other genre? Then, I got to thinking what do I have on my playlist. So, I wanted to go and play the music on my iPhone and shuffle it to see what I have. Then, I realised I have 3 separate playlists; bollywood, country and everything else. For this experiment, I guesses I would play everything else, since everyone knows I like country and Bollywood, duh. so, here are the first 20 songs that came up:

Ice Cube - Do Ya Thing
Aimee Mann - Save Me
Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl
M.I.A. - Boyz
The Last Goodnight - Pictures Of You
Reel Big Fish - Sell Out
Finger 11 - Paralyzer
The Statler Brothers - Whatever Happened To Randolph
Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful Of Sunshine
Cake - Manha Manha
The Statler Brothers - The Class Of '57
The Weather Girls - It's Raining Men
Louis Armstrong - La Vie En Rose
Gwen Stefani & Akon - The Sweet Escape
Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen
Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds
SaxxonPike - Heaven Is A Place On Earth (Remixed to Trance) uhh I think Jeff put this on
Cake - Mexico
Eminem - Without Me
Madonna - Cherish

Yeah, that's it right there, my music tastes. And, it didn't even come up with my Bob Seger or Billy Joel or Lady Gaga or any Reggae that I have .

No comments: