- start trying to eat lunch at 12; be done by 3:30 p.m.
- jump in the shower and be out quickly (right now my parents watch Oli while we shower but I can see how that's going to need tobe even faster)
- we figure we need to leave the house by 6 p.m. and we are on the road finally at 6:53.
- our lives are measured in number of poopy diapers, length of feedings, ounces of milk consumed
- errands are run in between feedings; feedings aren't necessarily on a schedule, so errands are run whenever
- my Google reader feeds are getting marked read without really being read. I make an effort to read friend's blogs but the rest like People of Walmart, Clients From Hell, FailBlog etc just get passed on because who's got the time to read 600 individual funny posts?
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
2 nights and things are already changing around here
Oliver's been home only 2 nights and there are major changes around the house. I just want to list them before I forget how and when our lives started changing:
Posted by Syl at 11:42 AM