Monday, November 21, 2005

Apartment on fire

yes, MY apartment complex was on fire. Apparently, some faulty power strip in an aprtment up front caused a fire which led to that apartment and the one above it to be completely gone. We are kitty corner to it behind, so our apartment does not seem to be damaged. We had to stay at a friend's house last night when they told us we'd have to find new residence for the rest of the school year. However, this morning, they told us we could move back in by 5 p.m. So, hopefully, nothing's happened. Here's an article quoting me: Apartment on fire!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Glad to hear that you are safe!

Madhu said...

I went by there this afternoon and got a chance to see the remains. Im glad you're safe and that you didn't have to move.

srah said...

I saw an article about it on ArborUpdate or somewhere and I looked at the picture and thought "Isn't that Sylvie and Autumn's apartment building?" I figured it wasn't, because apete hadn't said anything about it, but it turned out I knew before he did!

toxic mold syndrome said...

Wait a Minute... READ THIS... I would like you to know about toxic mold syndrome. If you are getting sick often. Visit ..http://moldnhome.com . If You see black powder looking dust on your walls or floors that could be the toxic mold syndrome I'm Talking about.. This can be cleaned with bleach most of the time but beware of how you clean and dispose of the paper towel that you use.