These are excerpts from email replies to my request for information about Baltimore:
- they have awesome crab cakes.
- If from Michigan, you will experience severe sticker shock at the housing prices here.
- Beltway traffic (and traffic in general around the District) is HORRIBLE.
- It is in general, a fairly dangerous city. Areas to recommend - essentially the Northwestern part (NW of the JHU main campus) or the suburbs such as Columbia, MD.
- Going south on 695 from Woodlawn, keep in mind that anything in this area will
probably be in BWI's flightpath.
- I seem to remember lots of traffic.the metro subway system doesn't go out that far.
- Holy Cow!
- I've never lived anywhere but the mitten state.
Some funny, some helpful, some scary.
I'd like to thank everyone who made an effort though.