Friday, April 25, 2014

Out of the mouths of babes ...

Even though I posted some of these on Facebook, I want to keep a stabler record of things Oli's said that just amazes us and sometimes brings us to laughter.


 1:
Oli's eating a rare Happy Meal and they gave him 2 apple bags. I put his burger, fries and 1 bag of apple son his plate. He asked for the second and I said, if you finish everything else, you can have the second bag of apples. After 5 minutes, he asks for the apples and I asked him if his plate was empty.

He says, " It's empty," pauses and then says "of apples!!!"

2:
Another dinner time. He's eating his and asking me for candy. I told him he could have a piece after he finished his dinner. After a while, he says that he's too full. I asked him if there was any room in his belly and he said no. So I said, "well, then there's no room in your belly for candy." He pointed to his chest and said that there was a little room there. when I told him to fill it with food, he replied vehemently, "but, mom, that's only room for a piece of candy!!!"

3.
We asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up. At first he didn't understand me, so I said well your mommy and daddy work on computers, your mausi is a doctor, your dadu and bua are scientists, what do you want to do when you are big like us?

His response? "I want to work in the building where you go to after you drop me off at school."

Yay, I'll be changing his diaper way into his adulthood ...

No comments: