So, I turned 30 today!
Here's a timeline of the wishes and celebrations:
- Last night, Jeff and my coworkers took me out to dinner at P. F. Chang's at the Columbia mall.
- Madelyn, friend from grad school, emailed me at 1:52 a.m. (why were you up that early?)
- Myphotoalbum.com emailed me at 5:45 a.m.
- Ankur, a friend I grew up with in India, emailed me around 6 a.m.
- My family in CA (grandma, unle, aunt and 2 li'l cousins) emailed me at 6:04 a.m. (why were you guys up THAT early?)
- Jeff wished me a very sleepy Happy Birthday at 6:30 a.m. this morning
- My parents called me at 7:40 a.m. from India
- Shop 'n Chek, a mystery shopping company, sent me an email around 8 a.m.
- My best friend, Shallu from India text messaged me at 8:46 a.m.
- My cousin, Nabheet, from Denver, text messaged me at 9:54 a.m. ( which, for him, is a REALLY early time to be up)
- Work colleagues got me a strawberry ice cream cake that we ate at 10:45 a.m.
- Jeff wished me a Happy Birthday with a card and handmade Tiger's Eye jewelry.
- Jon Baugh, a friend from MI, sent me an email at 2:22 p.m.
- Cold Stone Creamery sent me an email congratulating me on my birthday at 2:26 p.m.
- My cousin, Taresh, from Denver left me a voicemail at 6 p.m.
- Jeff's sister, Kelly, left a voicemail around 6 p.m.
- I received cards in the mail from my parents, Jeff's sister Jenny and bro-in-law Chris
- I received cards at work from co-workers