Monday, July 23, 2007

Oh, how much I love thee ...



I love the deals I find at this store. This package was torn at the top, so they'd marked it down 50%. I also had a 20% off coupon, so I got this set of Pyrex dishes for 60% off. And, this isn't the first time Jeff and I have found deals at BB&B.
I have this set of red square cannisters from Target that we bought a second set. While I put the cannisters in the dishwasher, Jeff threw the box out. The next day, I realised the spoons with the cannisters got thrown out as well. Lo and behold, a couple days later, we're at BB&B and they have a set of the spoons for those cannisters for $2.98. AWESOME!
I also got a Noritake chip and dip set for 75% off that was originallky like a gazillion dolalrs.
You get the idea. I love Bed, Bath and Beyond!

No comments: