Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Not a threesome ...

Thanks to Erika for this:

Four jobs I’ve had:

1. Preschool/nursery school teacher
2. Hostess in an Indian restaurant
3. Summer teacher for low performing schoolkids so they can get into college
4. Food services manager

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. The Story of Us
2. Dil To Paagal Hai (The heart is crazy) - bollywood movie
3.
4.
(I have to think more about this)

Four places I’ve lived:

1. India
2. Vancouver, Canada
3. Iraq
4. Tullahoma, TN

Four TV shows I love:

1. Law and Order - Special Victims Unit
2. Judging Amy
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Family Guy

Four places I’ve vacationed:

1. South India
2. Mexico
3. New York
4. Nepal

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. My dad's very spicy potato, onions and eggs dish.
2. My mother-in-law's meatloaf.
3. My Indian chicken dishes.
4. Top ramen

Four sites I visit daily:

1. www.dilbert.com
2. http://newdelhi.usembassy.gov/prioritydates.html
3. Email
4. My blog


Four places I would rather be right now:

1. In India, with Jeff and my family.
2. In Disneyland, reliving my honeymoon, with Jeff not sick.
3. Home, vegging out in front of the tv.
4. At happy hour.

Four bloggers I am tagging

1. Jeff
2. Amy
3. Anyone not tagged yet

1 comment:

Noor said...

tag, you're it! That's what that means. You have to do the meme (the quiz) yourself now.