Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Dry hands

Man oh man, is this winter wreaking havoc on my poor hands. With this cold streak showing no signs of ending anytime soon, I am going through hand lotions like nobody's business. I have a few that work really well and I have them with me at all times of day.

1. Hemp hand protector by the Body Shop: this is probably the best hand lotion I have ever tried and my favorite. It;s also on sale for $10 (down from $18.50) right now. It is in my purse day and night. It is slightly greasy when you put it on but it absorbs into your skin within seconds and keeps them moisturized for long periods of time.

2. C. O. Bigelow's Quince hand lotion: I keep this one at my desk at work. All day long with typing and handling papers, my hands get really dry. I reach for this lotion at least a dozen times a day.

3. Aveda hand relief: This is something I just got a sample of with another purchase. I keep it on my night stand. Every night, without fail, I put this on before going to sleep. It keeps my hands nice and smooth till morning and repairs some of the damage done during the day.

No comments: