Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Mmmm I love peanut butter ...

... especially this roasted honey nut super chunky one from Skippy. But, that's not what this post is about. This is about Amazon and the cool things they do. I got this peanut butter - 6 jars of it, for $9 shipped within 2 days to my house because of the following things you can do in Amazon right now:
  1. Amazon Prime: You can get an Amazon Prime for Moms/Parents or an Amazon Prime for Students memberships that give you free 2 days shipping on a number of items.
  2. Subscribe & Save: if you sign up to subscribe to shipments of items, you save 5%. You can save an additional 15% on these items for being a Prime member. That's 30% off already low prices and you can cancel the subscription and reactivate it as you want. I get wipes for Oli from them and I just reactivate when I need a new shipment, and pay the ridiculously low price.
But for now, I am enjoying my very yummy peanut butter for lunch with some granny smith apples. mmmm yummay!

No comments: