- An extra hour sleep for mommy, since Jeff got up at 6 with Oli and let me sleep in
- Meal planning and cooking for the week (homemade sloppy joes, chicken and green beans in green curry sauce and Indian style mixed veggies with paneer)
- grocery shopping at Costco (we got there before they opened and my goodness, I thought we'd get run over by the mob waiting to get in)
- laundry done and put away - just one load of diapers but still it's done and put away where they belong, not on top of the washer
- bathroom cleaned including steam cleaning the floor
- rest of the floors vacuumed
- tummy time and floor play with the kid
- daddy took a nap with Smokey and Oli
- mommy went to the library and JC Penney (just returns, no purchases)
- watched a Hindi movie - Dulha Mil Gaya; it was pretty entertaining and Oli enjoyed the music
- watched part of a football game
Whew! Did today only have 14 waking hours?
Now it's bedtime folks. Good night!