Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Breastfeeding does not quate to peeing

Breastfeeding is not like peeing, I wouldn't feed my toddler or myself in the bathroom so why would I take my infant into one?

I see more boobage at the beach than from a nursing mother anywhere.

Your kids look curious? They ask a question? Just say she's feeding her baby, this is how I fed you for a while.

By making faces, comments or dragging your kids away, you're creating an uncomfortable situation where none should exist.

And if all of these arguments fail, it's a legal right so neener neener. Sorry that's childish but adult discussion doesn't seem to be understood by some.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I thought of you last night while sitting at Chili's at midnight... There was a breastfeeding woman. My only complaint was that she had her children out that late - the other was about 2 and NEEDED bedtime...