Monday, April 16, 2007

Jeff's 31!

Jeff turned 31 on April 6th. We had a surprise party for him yesterday. Our friends from my work Dorrie and Anjuli offered to help decorate the place while I dragged him out to Best Buy. Dorrie's friend Elena and Anjuli's husband Mike helped them with getting the house ready. Drew, Phil and Ken from work were at the house too.


And, they were all playing the Wii when Jeff and I walked into out apartment. I wish I'd managed to take a picture of Jeff's face when everyone yelled "surprise!!" He later said he was scared at first.

I think Ken boxed the heck out of Phil:


Everyone was complaining of pains after the tennis doubles:
Group photos for when the cake came out (note the Pirates of the Caribbean tablecloth):
Apparently, the knife wasn't big enough for Jeff to cut the cake with:

No comments: