So, why should overweight people be wary?
- health problems?
- fashion issues?
- because other people are uncomfrtobale looking at the fat people?
Most reasonable people would say #1 - health issues.
Well, let's look at some of my health issues:
- all cholesterol levels exactly where they should be
- heart perfectly healthy
- knees not hurting
- I can walk up the 3 flights of stairs at work with very little breathing issues - which could be a byproduct of my asthma
- I can carry most of my furniture alone or with my husband up 3 flights of stairs to my apartment
- I can do 3-4 miles on the treadmill at the gym when I feel like it
- I am not showing any signs of high sugar, diabetes or any other desease you can come up with
- The only issue I have is really bad allergies to my cat, my dog, my perfumes, my soaps and all of nature
- The weight's stable
So, why is it suddenly a problem that I am overweight, and let me point out that it's not my problem, it's apparently other people's problem.